Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact MTI for more information on class schedules.
Phlebotomy Training at MTI
Phlebotomy training at MTI prepares you to work in a medical facility and perform laboratory tasks and procedures as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT).
Phlebotomy classes at MTI include the following:
- Quality Assessment
- Infection Control
- Venipuncture Procedures
- And more!
How Can MTI Change Your Life?
“Without the training from MTI, I definitely wouldn’t have this life. It’s a good steppingstone. You can get your foot into a great working place and then build your career from there.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
“My work schedule before I went to MTI was crazy. I worked nights, I worked weekends, it made it rough on the kids. The instructors were there for you every step of the way. They understood we had families outside of MTI, and they worked with our schedules. They stuck with us until the end. MTI is a great place to go.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
Phlebotomy School at MTI
MTI’s Phlebotomy Course prepares you to take the phlebotomy certification exam necessary to become a CPT.
You’ll also be certified in CPR, AED, and first aid. During phlebotomy classes you’ll get hands-on training in:
- Specimen Handling
- Point-of-Care Collections
- Pediatric & Geriatric Procedures
- Blood Cultures
What Makes MTI Different?
Get experience in labs that simulate real medical environments
Complete your phlebotomist training in just 5 weeks
All MTI instructors have real-world phlebotomy experience
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events To Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events To Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify.
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find a Phlebotomy School Near You
Springfield, MO3600 S. Glenstone Outer Road, Springfield, MO 65804
Get Hands-On Phlebotomy Training
How Do MTI Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Midwest Technical Institute - Illinois
Start Phlebotomy Classes at MTI
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career as a phlebotomist with hands-on training at MTI.
Change your life in just 5 weeks with hands-on phlebotomy training at MTI.
*MTI cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- MTI is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education: 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. For more info: www.ibhe.org
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved to operate by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- MTI is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).