Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact MTI for more information on class schedules.
Medical Coding Training at MTI
Medical billing and coding classes at MTI will prepare you to play an important supporting role within the healthcare team by translating medical data from patient records.
Medical coder classes at MTI include the following:
- Anatomy & Medical Terminology
- Etiology & Pathology
- Insurance Claims & Guidelines
- Medical Coding Externship
How Can MTI Change Your Life?
“Without the training from MTI, I definitely wouldn’t have this life. It’s a good steppingstone. You can get your foot into a great working place and then build your career from there.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
“My work schedule before I went to MTI was crazy. I worked nights, I worked weekends, it made it rough on the kids. The instructors were there for you every step of the way. They understood we had families outside of MTI, and they worked with our schedules. They stuck with us until the end. MTI is a great place to go.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
School of Medical Coding at MTI
MTI’s medical billing and coding training program will prepare you with the skills required for entry-level positions normally available in medical offices, clinics, hospitals, and insurance companies.
In MTI’s medical coding course, you’ll learn how to:
- Translate doctors’ notes, medical records & charts into code
- Interpret insurance claims and develop essential office skills
- And more!
What Makes MTI Different?
Get hands-on experience in labs that simulate real working environments
Complete your medical coder training in less than a year
All MTI instructors have real-world experience in the medical field
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events To Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events To Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify.
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find a Medical Assistant School Near You
Springfield, IL2731 Farmers Market Road, Springfield, IL 62707
Get Hands-On Medical Coder Training
How Do MTI Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Midwest Technical Institute - Illinois
Start Medical Coding Classes at MTI
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career as a medical biller and coder with hands-on training at MTI.
Change your life in less than a year at MTI’s School of Medical Coding.
*MTI cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- MTI is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education: 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. For more info: www.ibhe.org
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved to operate by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- MTI is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).