Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact MTI for more information on class schedules.
CNA Training at MTI
The Basic Nursing Assistant Course at MTI prepares you to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA) through hands-on training.
CNA classes at MTI include the following:
- Patient Care & Assessment
- Emergency Procedures
- Reporting & Observation
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
How Can MTI Change Your Life?
“Without the training from MTI, I definitely wouldn’t have this life. It’s a good steppingstone. You can get your foot into a great working place and then build your career from there.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
“My work schedule before I went to MTI was crazy. I worked nights, I worked weekends, it made it rough on the kids. The instructors were there for you every step of the way. They understood we had families outside of MTI, and they worked with our schedules. They stuck with us until the end. MTI is a great place to go.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
Nursing Assistant Course at MTI
MTI’s basic nursing assistant training course prepares you to take the certification exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of Illinois.
MTI’s CNA classes will teach you the following:
- Helping patients with daily living activities
- Assisting doctors, nurses & other healthcare professionals
- Infection control & patient safety
- And more!
What Makes MTI Different?
Get experience in labs that simulate real medical environments
Complete your CNA training in just 7 weeks
All MTI instructors have real-world CNA experience
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events To Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events To Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify.
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find CNA Classes Near You
Springfield, IL2731 Farmers Market Road, Springfield, IL 62707
Get Hands-On Nursing Assistant Training
How Do MTI Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Midwest Technical Institute - Illinois
Start CNA Classes at MTI
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with hands-on training at MTI.
Change your life in just 7 weeks with hands-on CNA training at MTI.
*MTI cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- MTI is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education: 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. For more info: www.ibhe.org
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved to operate by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- MTI is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).