Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact MTI for more information on class schedules.
CNA Training at MTI
The Basic Nursing Assistant Course at MTI prepares you to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA) through hands-on training.
CNA classes at MTI include the following:
- Patient Care & Assessment
- Emergency Procedures
- Reporting & Observation
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
How Can MTI Change Your Life?
Nursing Assistant Course at MTI
MTI’s basic nursing assistant training course prepares you to take the certification exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of Illinois.
MTI’s CNA classes will teach you the following:
- Helping patients with daily living activities
- Assisting doctors, nurses & other healthcare professionals
- Infection control & patient safety
- And more!
What Makes MTI Different?
Get experience in labs that simulate real medical environments
Complete your CNA training in just 7 weeks
All MTI instructors have real-world CNA experience
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Career Placement Services*
Community Events To Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events To Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and career placement services available to those who qualify.
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find CNA Classes Near You
Springfield, IL2731 Farmers Market Road, Springfield, IL 62707
Get Hands-On Nursing Assistant Training
How Do MTI Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Midwest Technical Institute - Illinois
Start CNA Classes at MTI
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with hands-on training at MTI.
Change your life in just 7 weeks with hands-on CNA training at MTI.
*MTI cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- MTI is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education: 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. For more info: www.ibhe.org
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved to operate by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- MTI is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).