Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact MTI for more information on class schedules.
Medical Assistant School at MTI
The School of Medical Assisting at MTI offers a certified medical assistant program using hands-on training to teach you the clinical and administrative skills you need to work in a medical facility such as a doctor’s office, chiropractor’s office, podiatrist’s office, or clinic.
MTI’s medical assistant program will teach you the following:
- EKGs, X-Ray Procedures & First Aid
- Medical Coding
- Medical Insurance
- Clinical Office Management
- And more!
How Can MTI Change Your Life?
“[I] loved attending MTI! Great instructors, helpful staff, and when it came time to find a job after finishing the program, the Medical Assisting Program Director was so helpful with everything, from resumes to online applications. They really do want to see you succeed!”
Medical Assistant Graduate
“This is an absolutely amazing school. As long as you devote your time and do your work. They work with you the whole way and make sure you [understand] what they are teaching. I had a job as soon as I finished my externship, even before my graduation. Thank you for my pathway to my future.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
MTI’s Medical Assisting Program
MTI’s medical assistant school gives you the skills you need to start a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others, including:
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Assisting with patient exams
Medical assistant training at MTI concludes with an externship that gives you in-the-field working experience. You will also be scheduled to sit for a certification exam to become a certified medical assistant (CMA).
What Makes MTI Different?
Get training in labs that simulate real healthcare environments
Complete your training in less than a year
All MTI instructors have real-world experience in the medical field
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events To Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events To Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify.
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find a Medical Assistant School Near You
East Peoria, IL280 High Point Lane East Peoria, IL 61611
Get Hands-On Training to Become a Medical Assistant
How Do MTI Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Midwest Technical Institute - Illinois
Start Your Medical Assistant Career Training at MTI
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career in the medical field with hands-on career training at MTI.
Change your life in less than a year with hands-on medical assistant classes at MTI.
*MTI cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- MTI is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education: 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. For more info: www.ibhe.org
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved to operate by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- MTI is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).