Day & Evening Classes Available!
* Not all campuses offer evening classes, contact MTI for more information on class schedules.
Dental Assistant Program at MTI
The Dental Assisting Program at MTI uses hands-on training to teach you how to provide clinical and clerical support to dentists. For dental assistant certification, you will prepare to take two of the three DANB (Dental Assisting National Board) certification exams.
Dental assistant classes at MTI will train you in the following:
- Restorative Dentistry & Dental Charting
- Dental Radiology & Office Administration
- Dental Specialties & Preventative Dentistry
- And more!
How Can MTI Change Your Life?
“When I chose MTI, I was looking for something that would benefit me as a learner. I get lecture, but I want to be able to do it hands-on. Here in the lab, I got to be hands-on and learn everything.”
Dental Assisting Graduate
“Without the training from MTI, I definitely wouldn’t have this life. It’s a good steppingstone. You can get your foot into a great working place and then build your career from there.”
Medical Assisting Graduate
Dental Assisting School at MTI
MTI’s accredited dental assistant program combines classroom theory and hands-on lab instruction to train you in both clinical & administrative duties, including:
- Radiographs & Impressions
- Equipment Sterilization
- Lab Work
- X-Ray Procedures
- Patient Education
What Makes MTI Different?
Get training in labs that simulate real dental environments
Complete your training in less than a year
All MTI instructors have real-world experience in the dental field
Flexible Class Schedules
Choose class times that work for your busy schedule
Learn the skills required for entry-level employment
Career Placement Services
All qualified graduates receive lifetime career placement assistance
Resources to Help You Grow & Succeed
Financial Aid & Scholarships*
FREE Tutoring & Employment Prep
Lifetime Career Placement Services*
Community Events To Help Give Back
Childcare & Housing Location Assistance
Campus Events To Make New Connections
*Financial aid, scholarships, and lifetime career placement services available to those who qualify.
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Take a Campus Tour
Meet the Financial Aid Team
Find a Dental Assistant School Near You
East Peoria, IL280 High Point Lane East Peoria, IL 61611
Get Hands-On Dental Assistant Training
How Do MTI Students Pay for School?
Received Financial Aid
Received Grants From the Federal Government
Source: IPEDS Data for Midwest Technical Institute - Illinois
Start Your Dental Assistant Training at MTI
A JOB is just a place you go to work—a CAREER is a path that moves you forward.
It’s time to TRADE UP! Trade your job for a career in the dental field with hands-on career training at MTI.
Change your life in less than a year with hands-on dental assistant training at MTI.
*MTI cannot and does not guarantee a student will obtain employment.
*Not all programs & courses are available at all campus locations.
- Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- MTI is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in federally-funded financial aid programs.
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education: 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. For more info: www.ibhe.org
- Midwest Technical Institute is approved to operate by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- MTI is a member of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA).